Auditioning for MasterWorks
|Orchestra & Chamber Music Programs|
Wind Intensive Study Program
String Intensive Study Program
| Vocal Intensive Study Program|
Technical Internship Program
After filling out the online application, you are welcome to submit an audition by sending either a hard copy CD or DVD or by submitting a digital recording through YouTube, Dropbox, or another large file sharing site.
2013 Live Auditions:
For your convenience, MasterWorks hosts several live audition sites around the United States:
Instrumental and Vocal Audition Locations:
- Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL: February 22, 2014, 9:00 AM
- Rochester, NY: TBD
- Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, MI: February 28, 2014, 1:00 PM
- Belhaven University, Jackson, MS: March 8, 2014, 3:00 PM
- Cleveland Heights, OH: February 8, 2014, 11:00 AM
- Biola University, La Mirada, CA: March 1, 2014, 3:00 PM
- New York City, NY: TBD
- other locations and dates TBD
Dance Audition Locations:
- Fort Wayne, IN New American Youth Ballet and Conservatory (DANCE ONLY): February 14, 2014, Time TBD.
- Troy, MI The Links School of the Arts (DANCE ONLY): March 1, 2014, Time TBD.
- Jackson, MS Belhaven University (DANCE ONLY): February 22, 2014, Time TBD.
Click here for more information about auditioning live.
After finding your program's audition requirements above, please carefully read the information on the Before You Apply
page so that your application will be submitted properly.
Incomplete applications will cause a delay in processing your
application and audition. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until each program has been filled.
Curious about repertoire? See what the orchestra is playing this year!