Auditioning for MasterWorks
|Orchestra & Chamber Music Programs|
Wind Intensive Study Program
String Intensive Study Program
| Vocal Intensive Study Program|
Technical Internship Program
After filling out the online application, you are welcome to submit an audition by sending either a hard copy CD or DVD or by submitting a digital recording through YouTube, Dropbox, or another large file sharing site.
2013 Live Auditions:
For your convenience, MasterWorks hosts several live audition sites around the United States:
Instrumental and Vocal Audition Locations:
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI: February 1, 2013, 6:00 PM
- Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL: February 9, 2013,10:30 AM
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN: February 16, 2013,11:00 AM
- Converse College, Spartanburg, SC: February 16, 2013, 10:00 AM
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, St. Louis, MO: February 16, 2013, 10:00 AM
- Eastman School of Music, Rochester, NY: February 16, 2013, 12:30 PM
- Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ: March 1, 9:30 AM
- Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, MI: March 2, 2013, 11:00 AM
- Belhaven University, Jackson, MS: March 2, 2013, 2:00 PM
- Cleveland Heights, OH: March 2, 2013, 2:00 PM
- Biola University, La Mirada, CA: March 3, 2013,12:00 PM
- University of Memphis, Memphis, TN: March 3, 2013,2:00 PM
- Princeton, NJ: March 9, 2013,11:00 AM
- Chelsea Studios/Theatreworks USA, New York City, NY: March 16, 2013,11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- other locations and dates TBD
Dance Audition Locations:
- Fort Wayne, IN New American Youth Ballet and Conservatory (DANCE ONLY): February 7, 2013, 4:30 PM
- Troy, MI The Links School of the Arts (DANCE ONLY): February 23, 2013, 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Jackson, MS Belhaven University (DANCE ONLY): March 13-16, 2013, Time TBD
Click here for more information about auditioning live.
After finding your program's audition requirements above, please carefully read the information on the Before You Apply
page so that your application will be submitted properly.
Incomplete applications will cause a delay in processing your
application and audition. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until each program has been filled.
Curious about repertoire? See what the orchestra is playing this year!