Donate to CPAF
The Christian Performing Artistsí Fellowship (CPAF) is a unique union of inspired artistry and credible witness, joined together to bring the Gospel to the performing arts. Our ministries include:
You can donate online with your credit card. MasterWorks accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. It's an easy process with our donation form.
Please send your donation to:
The Christian Performing Artists' Fellowship
P.O. Box 700
Winona Lake, IN 46590
Checks should be made payable to the The Christian Performing Artists' Fellowship. All donors will receive a written confirmation and a receipt by mail. The Christian Performing Artists' Fellowship is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Discover More Ways To Give Explore numerous giving options below and contact us to discuss how you would like to support the ministries of CPAF.
Support CPAF and its ministries. Consider giving by:
- Contributing stock and asset transfers
- Vehicle donations
- In-kind donations
- Online giving
- Join our giving society the Friends of Masterworks
Planned giving allows donors to make a lasting legacy as well as potentially receive income and tax benefits. Explore giving options such as:
- Living wills
Partner with CPAF to show your support for the arts and tap into unique and powerful exposure in our communities. Consider such sponsorship opportunities as:
- Concert series
Add to our Endowment
Your gift helps us defray the costs of:
- Making every CPAF performance FREE to the communities we serve.
- Making the MasterWorks Festival available to students, regardless of economic background, through scholarships.
- Bringing the finest guest artists and faculty to MasterWorks.
- Providing Bible Study leaders with materials and support.
- Keeping members in touch with each other and abreast of the changing arts world.
- Training the next generation of spiritual and artistic leaders through internships.
- Ensuring that CPAF continues its success for years to come.
We encourage you to contact us to discuss how your gift can have the greatest impact or to explore strategic, tax-savy ways to make a gift. To discuss promotion, advertisement, or giving to CPAF, please contact:
Dr. Patrick Kavanaugh
574-267-5973 or 888-836-2723 (toll free)