2015 Dates & Deadlines for the MasterWorks Festival
1st Session: June 14 – July 28
2nd Session: June 28 – July 12
String and Wind Intensive Studies: June 14 – July 12
Vocal Intensive Study Program (VISP): June 14 – July 5
Technical Internships: June 10 - July 14
Choral: July 10 - 13
MasterWorks Festival Timeline
NOTE: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until each program has been filled. We will continue accepting applications after February 15 as space permits. Early application is encouraged.
- Early Application Date: Note: We will continue accepting after February 15 as space permits. Early application is encouraged.
- Early application fee: $50.00 USD
- Application fee increases to $70.00 USD
- Applications accepted as space permits
- $300.00 USD deposit due (applies to total tuition due)
- Concerto and Vocal Competition scores postmark deadline
- Student forms postmark deadline
- Tuition Balance due for students
- 1:00-5:00 p.m. registration for tech interns
- Registration and orientation for dorm counselors
- Registration for orchestra violin students
- 7:30 p.m. - Faculty Chamber Recital
- 1:00-5:00 p.m. Registration for orchestra, film acting, and intensive study students
- 5:30 p.m. - Orientation for all students
- 7:30 p.m. - Opening night Faculty Recital
- Placement auditions for orchestra, piano, and chamber ensembles
- 1:00-5:00 p.m. Registration for theatre students
- 1:00-5:00 p.m. Registration for 2nd session orchestra students
- 1:00-5:00 p.m. Registration for the Choral Program
- 10:00 a.m.- Final Sunday morning worship service
- 12:00 p.m. - Students must be checked out of dorm room but may wait in dorm lobbies for their departure times.
- 12:00-5:00 p.m. - Student check-out at the MasterWorks Festival office (in Westminster)
- Dorm counselor check-out
- Tech intern check-out of dorm rooms before 10:00 a.m.
- Responsibilities end at 1:00 p.m.