Before You Apply
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until each program is filled.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Once you start the application process online, it is not possible to save your work. Please be sure to have the following materials before you begin the MasterWorks application:
- Personal contact/education information
- Repertoire list (optional for dance and theatre students)
- Artistic bio (theatre only)
- Artist headshot (theatre, dance, and vocal students only)
- Audition materials. Check the audition requirements for your program to make sure that you have all necessary components.
- Method for payment (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
- YouTube instructions: Set the video as "unlisted" and provide the link to the video on your application.
- Dropbox instructions: Share
the appropriate folder with the MasterWorks Administrator (email:
firstname.lastname@example.org). The Administrator will receive an
email from Dropbox indicating your request to share the folder.
Theatre students must upload their video files to YouTube as instructed in the theatre audition requirements.
If you are unable to submit your audition in one of these methods, please burn the audition on a CD or DVD and mail to the MasterWorks Festival Office at P.O. Box 700, Winona Lake, IN, 46590.
International Student Information:
- English proficiency: All
correspondence between a prospective student and the MasterWorks
Festival office must be done in English. While at the festival, all
lessons, MasterClasses, and rehearsals are conducted in English.
Translation opportunities are very limited.
- Payment of tuition and fees: All
fees are to be paid in U.S. currency (USD). Money orders, checks from a
U.S. bank account, and major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
are accepted. Please email email@example.com if you are having difficulty making a payment.
- Visa appointment: Please notify the office 14 business days before your scheduled visa appointment at the appropriate
embassy/consulate. Within 14 business days, you'll receive a letter in
the mail that must be brought to the appointment. While there, you must
obtain a tourist visa. If you require more than a letter, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to give the office ample notification may result in fees incurred at your expense.
If you are a MasterWorks alumnus and are interested in serving as a counselor at the festival, you must apply to your program first. Then, email the MasterWorks Festival Administrator at email@example.com for more information and for a counselor application. Completed counselor applications are to be submitted to the office in by February 1.