Before You Apply
Please read the information
below carefully so that your application will be submitted properly.
Incomplete applications will cause a delay in processing and audition. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until each program is filled. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you start the application process online, it is not possible to save your work. Ple
ase be sure to have the following materials before you begin the MasterWorks application:
- Personal Contact/Education Information
- Repertoire List (optional for dance and theatre students)
- Artistic Bio (theatre only)
- Artist Headshot (theatre, dance, vocal intensive students only)
- Audition materials. Check the audition requirements for your program to make sure that you have all necessary components.
- Method for payment (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
Submitting Audition Files:
- YouTube instructions: Set the video as private and provide the link to the video on your application
- Dropbox instructions: Share the appropriate folder with the MasterWorks Administrator (email address: email@example.com). The Administrator will receive an email from Dropbox that you have requested to share the folder.
Theatre students must upload their video files to YouTube as instructed in the theatre audition requirements.
International Student Information:
- English Proficiency: All correspondence between a prospective student and the MasterWorks Festival offices must be done in English. While at the festival, all lessons, masterclasses, and rehearsals are conducted in English. Translation services are extremely limited.
- Payment of tuition and fees: All fees are to be paid in US currency (USD). Money orders, checks drawn off a US bank account, and major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) are accepted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulty making a payment.
- Visa appointment: Please give the office 14 days warning before your scheduled visa appointment at the appropriate embassy/consulate. Within 14 days, you will receive a letter in the mail that must be brought to the appointment. While there, you will need to obtain a tourist visa. If you require more than a letter, email email@example.com. Failure to give the office ample notification may result in responsibility for fees incurred at your expense.
MWF Counselor Information:
If you are a MasterWorks alumnus and are interested in serving as a counselor at MasterWorks, you must apply to the festival first. Once doing so, email the MasterWorks Festival Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for a counselor application. Counselor applications are to be submitted to the office in full by February 1.